Monday, September 21, 2015

Air Vent Phone Mount

So here I am back again with another great product from Infernal Innovations That I got to review highly discounted., I previously wrote a review about a phone mount for your dashboard this time it's for your air vent!!!!, The base for this one is smaller and it just clips into your air vent It's pretty simple to use it does come with instructions and a warranty, Also a metal plate to put against your battery to protect it and two round magnets,So since I already have a phone mount i gave this one to my good friend that way when she is driving and talking on her cell she does not have to have her cell on her lap, She did not think this product would work as she has seen many phone mounts not work, She came down for a visit and we installed her mount again simple to do just click it in, We applied the metal plate and the magnets I did not think it would work well for her as her phone case has a rubberish backing I thought it would slide off if she went over bumps, But it did not she said she went over plenty of bumps and it still held her phone still....So Infernal Innovations did it again!!!! Another great phone mount that works very well.. Here is a couple of pics followed by a link to the product!! I suggest everyone run out and get one!! Also to add I wanted to get a video but I could not as it was a busy weekend and my friend lives 2 1/2 hours away.
http://www.amazon.ca/Magnetic-Universal-Smartphone-Included-Samsung/dp/B00TJ2B8T2/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1440694261&sr=8-19&keywords=iPhone+6+car+mount

No comments:

Post a Comment