Monday, May 16, 2016

Premium Choice 3 Way Cat Tunnel

I have 3 cats momma daddy and baby, mommy and daddy are a bit lazy and baby is very active. This tunnel got them all playing together, They play in it for a hour or more at a time. It is pretty big and takes up a lot of space in my appartment but it is so worth it to see ALL of my cats being active and having fun. The tunnels don't stay in place but they seem to enjoy it more. The material is decent and seems to be holding up very good.After my cats are done playing they fall asleep in the tunnels so not only do they enjoy it for playing but also for sleeping. I think this is the best cat toy we own. I received this product heavily discounted for my honest unbiased review. http://premiumchoiceproducts.com/cattunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment