Thursday, December 3, 2015

Live Fresh Natural

I got the chance to try live fresh natural oil absorbing sheets free to review for my honest and unbiased review. I have tried blotting papers before and I did not like them for a few reasons...they scratched my face the papers tore so easy and they did not really soak up much oil from my face..But these ones I love they are much softer on my face no scratches and they don't tear as easily and most of all they soak up so much oil from my face. My face is always oily between washes so it is nice having these handy to soak it up and take away the shine.They come in a package of 100 and it is small enough to put in your purse or pocket!! This is taken off their amazon listing: ✔ USES 100% NATURAL ABACA LEAF FIBER - The LiveFresh Natural Oil Blotting Sheets are infused with one of nature's most powerful antioxidants, green tea, to soothe, protect and freshen your skin. Our product is also eco friendly and uses 100% natural abaca leaf fiber. ✔ SAFE TO USE WITH MAKEUP ON - Our premium, super absorbing sheets instantly absorbs excess oil and removes shine from face leaving you with a clean and refreshing look and feel. Our product is also safe to use with makeup on and won't cause smudging. ✔ SOFT, GENTLE, AND EASY TO USE - Our sheets are designed with a finely-woven linen which will not irritate the skin. The slim package design fits perfectly in your pocket, purse or desk drawer. Use them at work, in the gym, or anytime you're in need of a quick cleaning. ✔ ZERO RISK 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We are so confident that our oil absorbing sheets will meet and exceed your expectations that we have decided to throw in a 30 day 100% money back guarantee! If you are not 100% fully satisfied with our oil absorbing sheets you can return it for a full refund with no questions asked. You can order them here: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00O9FLMSQ?ref_=cm_rdp_product This is a product that I do recommend women have.

No comments:

Post a Comment