Monday, January 4, 2016

Yalmeh Foundation Brush

I just tested out a foundation brush from Yalmeh. I have never used a brush for applying my foundation I either used my fingers or a sponge so this was new to me. With this brush you can use it for liquid or powder foundation It works great for both and with the powder there is no mess the foundation goes on smooth and evenly over your face. I even tried it with my eye shadow and it worked great. The brush is so soft and the edge of it is perfect for getting in the creases by my nose. I really enjoy this brush and i wish I would have came upon it much sooner. The brush cleans up very easy just soap and water and you don't have to worry about the bristles falling out like other brushes. Here is the amazon link to go check it out!!! http://www.amazon.ca/Foundation-Mineral-foundation-Synthetic-Brushes/dp/B00O1BDNMG I think every woman that wears makeup should own this foundation brush!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment