Saturday, April 9, 2016

Lise Watier HydraForce

I got chosen by Glam Sense to try out Lise Watier Hydraforce cream for normal to dry skin, this jar of cream also comes with a sensor, You download the Hydra-Detect app and then plug the sensor into the headphone jack and it allows you to read the moisture levels of your hands cheek and T-Zone it keeps a record of each reading you do and it tells you what level of moisture you are at, I was not lucky enough to record my levels as my cell phone is not compatable with this app. I have really dry skin especially in the winter so it was nice to be able to test this out. My hands were so dry and cracking before using this product, After applying it for the first time my skin was not as tight and they felt a little better after using it for a few weeks now my hands are much smoother and softer no more cracks they feel amazing. As for my face it did the same it softened my skin. This cream did not leave my skin with a greasy feel/look at all and it did not cause any breakouts. The scent is a nice fresh scent it is not to strong it's perfect. This cream is definately worth the price as you do not need very much of it. If you would like more information about this product and to try it out go to hydraforce.lisewatier.com and see when the hydraforce squad will be in a city near you!! #GETINTHEBUBBLE Thank you so much Glam Sense for giving me this opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment