Saturday, April 16, 2016

L'Oreal Preference Infinia

I got to try Loreal Preference Infinia hair dye free for my honest review from Influesnter. I was given Black. My hair prior was a faded black with brown it was all sorts of messed up. So the same day i got my boxes of dye in the mail I did my hair, I was glad they sent me 2 boxes as I have long hair and 1 box is never enough for me. To start off I only mixed up the one box and it turns out that's all I needed that 1 box did all my hair. The smell of the dye is very strong so I suggest doing it with windows open. I left the dye in my hair for about 45 mins and then washed it out, It took forever of rinsing my hair the water did not run clean for about 2 weeks. I love the results I got out of this dye, but what I love more is the color refresher that comes with it, you use half the tube 2 weeks after dying and the other half another 2 weeks later. Come time for me to use the color refresher for the first time my hair has yet to fade any but I used it anyways I mixed half the tube of refresher with some conditioner and left it for a few mins. After drying my hair I noticed the color refresher stained my scalp purple. And again 2 weeks after that it was time for the color refresher again, My hair still has not faded but my natural hair color is showing at the roots quite a bit. All in all I think this is a great hair dye, I dye my hair alot and this one seems to last longer then all the other dyes I have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment