Friday, October 2, 2015

24k gold vitamin c serum

So I am back with another great product from ISA Proffesional, This time it is a 24k gold face serum woohoo!! After trying their flat iron I was super excited to try the serum. When I opened the box it comes in and took it out I seen its only a 1ounce bottle I thought damn that will be gone in no time, But it is a pretty bottle to look at with all the floating gold flakes I felt like not using it and just putting it on the shelf for show but I could not, Now it says to use two pumps well I find two pumps is way to much for my face, I only need one pump which is cool it will last longer then I thought, It goes on good it does not make my skin sticky nor greasy but what it does do is brighten my face and moisturizes plus adds a shine to it!! It is formulated with a combination of organic ingredients, high tech science and of course 24k real gold!! it says the serum will moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even skin tone, repair sun damage, and give a golden youthful glow which that it does!!! The ingredients in this product are simple and I can pronounce them all... So here's the ingredients: Deionized water, 24k Gold, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Collagen, Rose Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Creatine, Beta-Glucan, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000), Epidermal Growth Factor and P-anisic Acid. That's it that's all, It is a bit of a expensive product to me but it is worth it as long as you don't use too much it will last longer, Directions Apply twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, on freshly cleansed skin. Avoid eyes and mouth. For speedy application, pump the bottle top twice into the palm of one hand, rub palms together, then apply to face. For luxurious application, place one pump on each cheek (where your dimples would be) and smooth onto face with your finger tips in a circular upward motion. WARNING: The second method may leave tiny flecks of gold intact on your face for your friends to envy!

1 comment: