Thursday, October 15, 2015

UNi 100% Argan Oil 2oz

I got selected to try this Argan oil free for my honest unbiased review. I have bought Shampoo and conditioners that had argan oil in it as I heard it is good for your hair but all those did was make my head itchy, So when I received this bottle of Argan oil I thought it would do the same.I did not know that you could use Argan oil for things other then your hair, So the first day it came in the mail I put a few drops into my bath water,My skin was so soft and not greasy like it would be if I put baby oil in my bath water. A few days later I decided it was time to try it in my hair, I put a few drops into the palm of my hand and rubbed both hands together then thru my damn hair then I blow dried it...The result well I guess I used way too much as my hair was so greasy so then I had to rewash my hair and start over This time not using as much and not putting it near my roots this time it turned out amazing my hair was so soft and shiny and less frizzy I fell in love as I have been looking forever for a product that would do that to my hair!!! It also say you can use it on your cuticles it helps prevent cracking and peeling of nails I have yet to try it on my nails but I am sure it would work as it did for my skin and hair. Now every time I wash my hair I use the Argan oil it is now part of my routine and it will stay that way Just look at my shiny hair in this picture...it's amazing!!!! .

No comments:

Post a Comment