Friday, October 30, 2015

Gram Egyptian Cotton 2 Piece Bath Towel

I got to try these Egyptian cotton towels heavily discounted for my honest and unbiased review.When I seen the price I thought wow thats really expensive for two towels ( $84.99 ) but I was excited to get them I ordered the Teal color they give you plenty of color options , When it came i was shocked at how heavy the box was and it said thank you and was signed I thought that gave it a nice touch. When I opened it there was a lovely letter in it thanking me for my order etc... That was awesome of the to do, I immediately took out a towel and I was so surprised at how heavy it was and big!! I have a towel almost like these but it is much smaller and not as heavy and we do not like it as it does not dry us but this one is way different, First of all im a little bigger so for a towel to wrap all around me I usually have to use beach towels this one wrapped around me no problem that was amazing!! it was so warm and cozy I did not want to take it off it felt so good on my skin plus it dried me off no problem. I have not got a chance to wash it yet so i can not comment on that part of it. I would totally buy more of these if they were a bit cheaper or more came in the package. Also to add my dog and cat thought they were very soft too!!! Me and my Fiance are really enjoying these towels, I still can't get over how soft they are I wish I had more of them. This is a little snippet from the Amazon site 100% Egyptian Cotton Two-Ply Terry Cloth Construction 900 GSM (Grams Per Square Meter) 2 Piece Super Absorbent & Vibrant Color Towel Set Machine Washable. Last year in the USA alone more than 10,000 people experienced our luxurious towel sets! Two bath towels (76 cm x 140 cm)
http://www.amazon.ca/Egyptian-Cotton-Piece-Towel-Purple/dp/B00JQF3XC2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1444825619&sr=8-2&keywords=exceptionalsheets+900+gsm

No comments:

Post a Comment