Friday, October 2, 2015

Cover Girl Supersizer Mascara

So I got to try cover girl's new supersizer mascara thanks to BzzAgent, It says it gives 400% more volume I thought that was bull there was no way that could happen, When I got the product and tried it for my first time I did as the package says and I gave the brush a twirl as I was applying the mascara, Wow not doing that again the twirling made it all clump and not much volume, It took me a few days of trying it to figure out how it works best for me, No twirling just apply as I do any other mascara, For me to get a lot of volume I would have to apply let it dry for a min then apply more the more I did that the bigger my lashes got, But when it comes to my lower lashes it's best I just apply it once if I do any more on the lower lashes they clump and it smears. Usually I wear eye liner everyday but since using this mascara I don't use my eye liner too much, I did a test on it to see how long it would last without washing it off and on day 3 when the mascara was still on I gave up and washed it off so it does last longer then my other mascaras. I love this new mascara and plan to buy more of it for me and my teenage daughter. Here's pics

No comments:

Post a Comment