Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by 180 Cosmetics

I got to try this Hyaluronic Acid Serum free for my honest unbiased review, I have only ever used one other product like this but i was excited to try this one too, It is enriched with natural ingredients and vitamin C for maximum results. Also contains powerful antioxidants that protect skin from free radicals, It is supposed to reverse the signs of aging and restore skins elasticity and leaves it looking and feeling smooth, supple, and rejuvenated.It is formulated without Formalin,Formaldehyde, Parabens, Phthalates, Petro-chemicals, GMO, Triclosan, Colors or dyes. I used it only once a day but it's supposed to be twice a day, The first time I used it it did make my skin much more soft and glowing the serum was a little sticky as I was massaging it into my skin but it did not stay sticky.It says it is for all skin types and the first bit of using it on my sensitive skin I had no reaction to it,The only thing that happened was my skin was soft and brighter but then it started to burn when I applied the serum so I did as the box states I stopped using immediately when it did that. I was disappointed because I wanted to continue to use this nice product but my skin did not agree with it. It comes in a small glass bottle with a glass dropper. I will be passing this along to someone else that can use it since I no longer can. It is a great product though and I wish my skin was not so sensitive

No comments:

Post a Comment